Silver Lake is a large ASX 200 gold producing and exploration company with a resource base of 6.4 Moz Au including 1.7 Moz Au of reserve in highly prospective regions including Mount Monger and Murchison goldfields and the Great Southern district of Western Australia. Silver Lake's strategy is to develop large production centres at Mount Monger, in the Murchison and the Great Southern with multiple mines at each centre.
News & Articles - Proactive Investors
- 19 / 11 / 13 Silver Lake Resources hits 500,000 ounces of gold bullion production
- 25 / 10 / 13 Silver Lake Resources delivers record gold production for September quarter
- 17 / 10 / 13 Silver Lake Resources director buys shares under share purchase plan
- 10 / 10 / 13Research Report - Eagle Research - Keith Goode
- 17 / 09 / 13Research Report - RBC Capital Markets - Balance Sheet Risk Reduced - Steuart McIntyre
- 26 / 08 / 13Research Report - Argonaut Equity Research - Silver Lake Resources - Back to basics…