Silver Lake is a gold producing and exploration company based solely in Western Australia with FY15 group production guidance of 125,000 to 135,000 ounces of gold.
Silver Lake's core asset is the Mount Monger Operations, a high margin operation located in a first world jurisdiction 50km south east of Kalgoorlie in the Eastern Goldfields district of Western Australia.
News & Articles - Proactive Investors
- 12 / 09 / 14 Silver Lake Resources appoints Luke Tonkin as managing director
- 29 / 08 / 14 Silver Lake Resources’ Mount Monger generates cashflow of $61M
- 28 / 08 / 14 Silver Lake Resources increases Mount Monger resources to 3.7Moz
- 10 / 10 / 13Research Report - Eagle Research - Keith Goode
- 17 / 09 / 13Research Report - RBC Capital Markets - Balance Sheet Risk Reduced - Steuart McIntyre
- 26 / 08 / 13Research Report - Argonaut Equity Research - Silver Lake Resources - Back to basics…