Silver Lake Resources Ltd ("Company") has adopted comprehensive systems of control and accountability as the basis for the administration of corporate governance. The Board of the Company is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company's needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the Corporate Governance Principles Recommendations as published by ASX Corporate Governance Council ("ASX Principles and Recommendations"). To read the ASX Principles and Recommendations click here .
In pursuit of best practice in corporate governance, the Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available to its shareholders in this website. The Company has followed the recommendations of the ASX in making information available in full or summary.
Policies and Procedures
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Selection and Appointment of New Directors
- Performance Evaluation of the Board, Board Committees, Individual Directors and Key Executives
- Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Shareholder Communication Strategy
- Risk Management Policy (summary)
- Trading in Company Securities
- Compliance Procedures for ASX Listing Rule Disclosure Requirements (summary)
Detailed compliance procedures for ASX Listing Rule disclosure requirements have been adopted by the Company. It appoints an officer of the Company to be responsible for compliance. It is detailed in its application covering the following areas:
- Appointment of the responsible officer and description of his/her duties;
- Identifies area of risk for the Company;
Provides guidelines for:
- identifying disclosure material; and
- monitoring share price movements;
- Guide for use of trading halts;
- Guide for decision making process;
- Details on record keeping;
- Education of Board and management;
- Release of disclosure material; and
- Updating of compliance procedures.
The Company has established a risk management policy which sets out a framework for a system of risk management and internal compliance and control, whereby the Board delegates day-to-day management of risk to the managing director. The managing director, with the assistance of senior management as required, has responsibility for identifying, assessing, treating and monitoring risks and reporting to the Board on risk management. The policy also sets out the Company's risk profile.