Silver Lake is a gold producing and exploration company based solely in Western Australia.
Silver Lake's core asset is the Mount Monger Operations, a high margin operation located in a first world jurisdiction 50km south east of Kalgoorlie in the Eastern Goldfields district of Western Australia.
News & Articles - Proactive Investors
- 22 / 04 / 15 Silver Lake Resources' Mount Monger Gold has net cash inflow of $11.9m
- 02 / 04 / 15 Silver Lake Resources non-executive director to step down
- 29 / 12 / 14 Silver Lake raises A$10 million by way of gold prepayment with CBA
- 10 / 10 / 13Research Report - Eagle Research - Keith Goode
- 17 / 09 / 13Research Report - RBC Capital Markets - Balance Sheet Risk Reduced - Steuart McIntyre
- 26 / 08 / 13Research Report - Argonaut Equity Research - Silver Lake Resources - Back to basics…