Silver Lake is an all Australian, ASX listed gold producing and exploration company operating in the Eastern Goldfields district of Western Australia.
Silver Lake's land position in Western Australia covers highly prospective under explored tenements containing gold and silver.
Silver Lake has JORC Resources and JORC Ore Reserves (as at 30 June 2017) containing 3.3 million ounces of gold inclusive of 0.5 million ounces of reserve.
Mount Monger Camp
- Located 50 km southeast of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
- Mount Monger is a highly endowed gold camp in a stable mining jurisdiction with multiple mines and a history of replacing reserve life
- Three established mining centres (Daisy Complex, Imperial/Majestic, Mount Belches) feeding the centrally located 1.2 mtpa Randalls mill
- The development of the Aldiss mine centre in FY2018 will result in four distinct geological districts
- Installed infrastructure provides significant leverage for exploration success
- FY18 A$12M exploration program focuses on targets in the Mount Monger Camp with the objective of delivering lower cost discoveries proximal to existing mines and mine infrastructure