Silver Lake is a large, all-Australian, ASX 200 gold producing and exploration company with multiple mines and multiple mills operating in the Eastern Goldfields and Murchison districts of Western Australia.
Silver Lake’s land position in Western Australia covers 5,500 sqkm of highly prospective under explored tenements containing gold, silver, copper and zinc.
Silver Lake currently has JORC Resources and JORC Ore Reserves containing:
- 6.4 million ounces of gold inclusive of 1.7 million ounces of reserve;
- 10.5 million ounces of silver, inclusive of 8.5 million ounces of reserve; and
- 133,500 tonnes of copper inclusive of 73,500 tonnes of reserve.
In the Murchison, Silver Lake is currently mining multiple ore sources and processing through the1.2 million tonne per annum processing facility . Provision has also been made at the processing facility for the addition of a base metals circuit.
Nearby to the Murchison project is the Eelya Complex, which is prospective for gold and base metals. A high grade copper/gold discovery has already been made at the Hollandaire deposit which contains copper, gold & silver. A feasibility study is underway at Hollandaire.
In the Great Southern, Silver Lake owns the large Kundip and Munglinup exploration projects covering over 2,500 sqkm., Silver Lake is continuing regional gold exploration at Kundip with the view of establishing a third gold mining centre (with potential copper and silver credits).
Silver Lake has a commitment to long term exploration targeting 10 million oz Au over time.
Gold Producer with Significant Exploration Upside
- Current production ~150,000 oz Au per annum from Mount Monger Operations
- Murchison commercial productiondeclared June 1 2013
- Targeting group production of ~200,000 oz pa in 2014
- Total resource base of 66,395,700 tonnes at 3.0 g/t Au for 6,445,400 oz
- Large highly prospective under explored land holding covering 5,500 sqkm
Mount Monger Goldfield
- 4 underground and 1 open pit producing mines
- 2 processing facilities with 2.2 mtpa capacity with ability to expand
- Resource: 29,398,900 tonnes @ 3.8 g/t Au for 3,562,600 oz
- Open pit production project pipeline including Majestic, Imperial and Wombola Dam Big Pit
- Underground production project pipeline including Maxwells and Magic
- 1,660 km2 of highly prospective tenements
- Multiple lines of mineralisation
- Includes Aldiss advanced exploration project
Tuckabianna, Comet, Moyagee and Mount Eelya Projects
- 100% owned
- Mining Commenced October 2012
- Commercial production declared June 1 2013
- Resource: 21,015,200 tonnes @ 2.8 g/t Au for 1,880,500 oz
- Large land holding under explored at depths greater than 100 metres below the surface
- Potential for copper production from the Mount Eelya complex
- Allowance in gold mill design for base metals circuit
- Acquired 2012
- Near term gold and base metal production
- Feasibility studies completed for Kundip and Trilogy projects
- Resource 15,981,700 @ 2.0 g/t Au for 1,002,300 oz and 15,180,000@ .6% for 94,800 tonnes Cu
- Significant exploration potential including greenfields opportunities in the Munglingup tenements
- Greenfield exploration project
- Surface samples of up to 26.5% Cu and 5.18 g/t Au
Quality Management Team with Proven Track Record
- Strong corporate, operations and exploration experience
- Over 150 years of combined resource industry experience
- Diversified spread of professional attributes
- Extensive international network of industry and market contacts