Silver Lake is a gold producing and exploration company based solely in Western Australia
Silver Lake's land position in Western Australia covers 5,500 sqkm of highly prospective under explored tenements containing gold, silver, copper and zinc.
Silver Lake currently has JORC Resources and JORC Ore Reserves containing:
- 5.7 million ounces of gold inclusive of 1.1 million ounces of reserve;
- 10.5 million ounces of silver, inclusive of 8.5 million ounces of reserve; and
- 133,500 tonnes of copper inclusive of 73,500 tonnes of reserve.
This includes resources applied under both the 2012 and 2004 editions of the JORC code.
Mount Monger Operations
Silver Lake's core asset is the Mount Monger Operations, a high margin operation in a first world jurisdiction 50km south east of Kalgoorlie in the Eastern Goldfields district of Western Australia. Key statistics include:
- Estimated 10 year LOM at an all-in sustaining cost of A$1,070/oz
- Randalls Gold Processing Facility - capacity 1.2mtpa
- Multiple mines in production: 5.0 to 7.0 g/t Au underground and 2.0 to 3.0 g/t Au open pit
- 12.0 million tonnes @ 6.1 g/t Au for 2.4 million ounces of resource including 2.6 million tonnes @ 4.8 g/t Au for 0.6 million ounces of reserve (including JORC 2012 compliant and JORC 2004 compliant)
- Focusing capital on further optimising and funding growth project pipeline
- FY15 guidance of 125,000 to 135,000 ounces of gold
Silver Lake's projects situated in the Murchison goldfield of Western Australia are located south east of the town of Cue, 600 km north east of Perth. They consist of the Tuckabianna, Comet and Moyagee projects which as at June 2014 have a combined JORC resource (including JORC 2012 compliant and JORC 2004 compliant) of 13.7 million tonnes @ 2.2 g/t Au for 1.0 million ounces.
The Murchison operation has been placed on care and maintenance and subsequently a reserve has not been declared as at June 2014.
The Great Southern Gold Project ("Great Southern") provides an exciting advanced gold exploration project for Silver Lake. Great Southern has two discreet exploration projects, Kundip and Munglinup which cover over 2,500 sqkm of tenements located in the south east of Western Australia. Key statistics include:
- Acquired 2012
- Near term gold and base metal production
- Feasibility studies completed for Kundip and Trilogy projects
- Resource 16.0 million tonnes @ 2.0 g/t Au for 1.0 million ounces including 7.4 million tonnes @ 1.8g/t Au for 0.4 million ounces of reserve (including JORC 2012 compliant and JORC 2004 compliant)
- Resource 17.1 million tonnes @ 0.8% Cu for 1.3 million tonnes (including JORC 2012 compliant and JORC 2004 compliant)
- Resource 17.8 million tonnes @ 18.3 g/t Ag for 10.5 million ounces (including JORC 2012 compliant and JORC 2004 compliant)
- Significant exploration potential including greenfields opportunities in the Munglingup tenements
The Copper Lakes project is located on the edge of the Great Sandy Desert approximately 520km south east of Port Hedland and approximately 200km south of the Telfer copper-gold mine. Access to the project from Newman is via the unsealed Talawana Track. Key statistics include:
- Greenfield exploration project
- Surface samples of up to 26.5% Cu and 5.18 g/t Au
Quality Management Team with Proven Track Record
- Strong corporate, operations and exploration experience
- Over 150 years of combined resource industry experience
- Diversified spread of professional attributes
- Extensive international network of industry and market contacts