Silver Lake is a large, all-Australian, ASX 200 gold producing and exploration company with multiple mines and multiple mills operating in the Eastern Goldfields and Murchison districts of Western Australia.
Silver Lake’s land position in Western Australia covers 5,500 sqkm of highly prospective under explored tenements containing gold, silver, copper and zinc.
Silver Lake currently has JORC Resources and JORC Ore Reserves containing:
- 6.6 million ounces of gold inclusive of 1.8 million ounces of reserve;
- 10.4 million ounces of silver; and
- 140,000 tonnes of copper.
In the Murchison, Silver Lake has commenced mining and commissioning of the 1.2 million tonne per annum processing facility with production expected to commence in the March 2013 quarter. Provision has also been made at the processing facility for the addition of a base metals circuit.
Nearby to the Murchison project is the Eelya Complex, which is prospective for gold and base metals. A high grade copper/gold discovery has already been made at the Hollandaire deposit which contains copper, gold & silver. A pre-feasibility study is underway at Hollandaire.
In the Great Southern, Silver Lake owns the large Kundip and Munglinup exploration projects covering over 2,500 sqkm. Post development of the Murchison in 2013, Silver Lake will increase regional gold exploration at Kundip with the view of establishing a third gold mining centre (with potential copper and silver credits).
Silver Lake has a commitment to long term exploration targeting 10 million oz Au over time.
Gold Producer with Significant Exploration Upside
- Current production ~220,000 oz Au per annum from Mount Monger Operations post acquisition of Integra Mining Limited in January 2013
- Murchison production targeted for March quarter 2013
- Targeting group production of ~400,000 oz pa in 2014
- Total resource base of 69,643,100 tonnes at 3.0 g/t Au for 6,616,800oz
- Large highly prospective under explored land holding covering 5,500 sqkm
Mount Monger Goldfield
- 4 underground and 1 open pit producing mines
- 2 processing facilities with 2.2 mtpa capacity with ability to expand
- Resource: 33.933.100 tonnes @ 3.4 g/t Au for 3,756,800oz
- Open pit production project pipeline including Majestic, Imperial and Wombola Dam Big Pit
- Underground production project pipeline including Cock-Eyed Bob, Maxwells and Magic
- 1,660 km2 of highly prospective tenements
- Multiple lines of mineralisation
- Includes Aldiss advanced exploration project
Tuckabianna, Comet, Moyagee and Mount Eelya Projects
- 100% owned
- Mining Commenced October 2012
- Dry commissioning of 1.2M tpa milling infrastructure commenced late December 2012
- First gold production targeted for March quarter 2013
- Resource: 23,520,000 tonnes @ 2.8 g/t Au for 1,921,600 oz
- Large land holding under explored at depths greater than 100 metres below the surface
- Deeper drilling programme in progress and delivering highly encouraging results
- Potential for copper production at Mount Eelya
- Allowance in gold mill design for base metals circuit
- Recently Acquired
- 1 milllion oz Gold Project
- Potential base metal production
- Greenfield exploration project
- Surface samples of up to 26.5% Cu and 5.18 g/t Au
Quality Management Team with Proven Track Record
- Strong corporate, operations and exploration experience
- Over 150 years of combined resource industry experience
- Diversified spread of professional attributes
- Extensive international network of industry and market contacts